Monday, 21 October 2013

Autumn/Fall Must Haves Day 3

Hi dolls, I'm sorry for being late with my posts I have had a hectic schedule but any way onto my autumn/fall must have day 3.
Today's must have is going to be a bit different its not a clothing item but a generalised lipstick.

The Richer Tones: Plum                               
                                                  
As well as your wardrobe morphing into the season so should your make-up especially your lipsticks.
In this cold weather you need something to stand out and give off a sensual look i think darker shades of lipstick in this weather look amazing (and nudes).
Rich plum colours look amazing on the cold days especially when wearing dark clothes.
I would recommend soap and glory's pom pom as it suits most skin tones and has the most beautiful shade you can get this colour in a matte form however although this colour suits most shades it does look more pink on lighter shades.




Another lipstick I would recommend is maybelines colour sensational lipstick in rich plum.
I love this shade it looks lovely in the summer and if I want a deeper shade i use a lip liner before hand.                                                             

1 comment:

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    This is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    ReplyDelete